Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a world map. Can someone make it for me?

Default I need a world map. Can someone make it for me?

I need a world map. I have a basic idea of what I want but am unable to make it myself. There are only two continents one at the north pole and one at the south pole. I am willing to spend up to $200 for it. This will be a map for both a web comic and a series of different games with different systems.

Hi Jaekaido!

I recommend posting this over in the map-making requests section.
    I'm sure someone would love to help you out.

Hi Jaekaido, I've moved this thread to Mapmaking Requests. As KMAlexander mentions, this is the best place for it. Hope you can find someone to work with.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hi Jaekaido

I migth be interested.

You can find my portfolio here. If you are interested send me an email at thefantasymapsforge@gmail.com

I might be interested in your commission.

You can check out my past work on my website here. And feel free to email me if you are interested or have questions at ralarismaps@gmail.com

thanks for moving it @ChickPea

i will look at the portfolios more in depth later as i am not going to jump the gun on an cartographer due to the amount of money this is going to cost. i would have to pay in small chunks of $50 due to how my budget works. i won't need the map for at least a few months because i am currently working on the webcomic itself and once i have that finished i will be writing a few short campaigns for different systems. though it would be great to get it asap it is not necessary for my timeline.

Hello Jaekaido, you might want to look into what I do as well! If you'd like to, here's my website. Hope you find the person you need.
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Hey Jaekaido! I might be able to help. You can see my portfolio here. I specialize in hand drawn maps, which are digitally finished and coloured. You can email me at greendinomaps@gmail.com

I notice that you mention this will be used for a webcomic and games. Is this map mean to be used in a commercial sense? If this is so, then it might be tricky to acquire a map with that budget. Commercial work typically costs quite a bit more as you are using it to make money that we will not be seeing. Just keep that in mind.
    Last edited by greendino; 02-26-2021 at 07:17 PM.
    Dungeon master, World Builder, and Mapmaker.
    Taking Commissions
    View my Portfolio
    Contact me at greendinomaps@gmail.com

Hi Jaekaido, I would also be interested in this commission. You can view my portfolio here. If you like my work you can contact me at minishcartography@gmail.com to go over your requirements and the next steps in more detail.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Hello J,

I'm a Scottish map-maker, and my portfolio is here: https://www.ryansthomason.com/Mapmaking/, and I can be reached at ryan@ryansthomason.com.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast