Quote Originally Posted by Simkin View Post
So... we cannot see your map finished for a while?
BTW it is wanderful till now.
Not too long, we're working on fleshing out the main antagonist/protagonist situation, as well as the "House". Once we hammer down those ideas, it should take care of the 5 orbs, allowing me to potentially finish it. There are a few details that need pinned down too, such as Old Looshi's symbol, and the space left in the column. I like leaving dots to connect to for story development, so that it feels natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
WOW those details are superb. I love those feathers on the peacock, non wonder you were intimidated!
Perseverance! This has been a huge undertaking for me, I'm happy with the result, I appreciate the kind words, Arimel

Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
This is looking excellent Adfor, I've been enjoying watching this one progress.
As I have enjoyed watching all of your pieces progress, you sure are speedy at crafting ideas into a finished product, sorry I have been able to weigh in.

-----

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210413_195625099.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	4.03 MB 
ID:	129298

I have but one more hurdle to finish the ocean space, I want to mirror the column. Otherwise it is down to a few details and the bottom rung. This is about as finished as it's going to get for awhile, I'm just tickled with the result.

IR