Hey Everyone

I'm starting on a new mapping project. The map I am working on is a region map of the Feywild mirror to Tulence, a region I created for a DnD campaign a few years ago and that I have done many maps for in the past. The map depicts and area in the Feywild with two neighbouring elven realms. So far I have just penciled in the map, but I will soon be starting the inking process. My current work in progress is shown below (I've turned up the contrast substantially to get the pencil to show up).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	progress1.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	557.3 KB 
ID:	128747

A major difference between this project and any other that I've worked on recently is that I plan to stream my work on it through Twitch . I've been interested in the format for a while and I've finally decided to give it a go, if I find I enjoy the streaming process I may even make it a regular thing. I plan to stream this coming Tuesday from 2pm NZ time (1am Tuesday GMT, 7pm Monday US central time) so come by and say hello if you like. For this first stream I'll be going through the inking in process for this map, though I imagine I won't finish it in the space of one stream as I'm planning to go for about 2 hours.