I have written a lot of my own tools to process images and help make maps. Occasionally I have released these on the guild but I would have to release a windows and a linux version and then there are many versions of each to contend with and then there is the hassle of installation and many other problems.

So I decided to program up a framework which runs on a web server and gives you all access to these tools with a nice user interface.

Without further ado.. here is the link to the frame work:

https://redrobes.com/cgi-bin/index.pl

Have a read of the front page instructions but the basic process is quite simple. You start a new job, pick which recipe you would like to use, proceed to get a Job ID and Job Pin number, then go to the edit page.

From there you upload your image to be processed and change any other parameters and then hit the RUN button.

Hit the big Refresh button until the job starts and then completes.

Then look at the output image and click on it and grab it by using right mouse button with "Save Image As..." or similar depending on your browser.

Profit !

You can leave the page and come back later to your job but you will need to use the Find Job and enter your Job ID and Pin Number to get at the edit page again. So when they were given to you it might be a good idea to note them down.

Right now there are about half a dozen recipes you can pick from and ill make posts below about each of them and what they can do. Whilst you can do many image processing procedures on lots of graphics apps most of the ones I provide will be hard to find or otherwise hard to set up on graphics apps. There's probably an alternative app which can do these jobs but I have found it necessary in the past to write these so I think they are unusual if not unique.

A couple of these I have mentioned before. Some I released as app on here that I think are now defunct some more I have talked about but said they were too hard to set up. So with this framework its going to be much easier for everyone.

Have a go, post if you have any problems, or if you find it doesn't work for you and possibly if you would like another utility that you think is unusual.

One more thing...

If you get to the image upload and you want to process an image which has been uploaded to the guild then there is a bit of text under the button with a link which allows you to "upload" the image from a guild attachment ID. I can bet you that my server will be able to get the image from the guild faster than you can download and re-upload it to the image processor. So enter the ID and it should come in a lot faster.