(sorry for bad english)

If one wants to create the topographic map for an entire world, what's the best method to use in Wilbur? From my experiments, generally speaking, Incise Flow tends to generate better-looking mountains, with noticeable river valleys, watersheds, etc. However, to use the Incise Flow operation, it's advisable to use the Fill Basins operation, and this have the downside of connecting all the basins with the ocean, in a way that you won't get any endorheic basin. With fluvial erosion, there's no need to use the Fill Basins option, and you can keep endorheic basins, but this method does't create nice looking mountains as far as I seen. Is there a suggested way to mix both of these methods in a single map? I've been trying to find a way to do so. I've tried playing around with the different tools for slection in Wilbur (select by height range, basins, facing direction, etc.) but would liek to know if there's a proper tutorial to deal with this. In a sense, I could say that I kind of wish to mix the Volume 1 and Volume 5 of the Fun With Wilbur tutorials.