Hey Everyone. I know that no one has seen me much (if at all) this past year. I do apologize for that. 2020 was the nightmare to end all nightmares for me, culminating in the deaths (within weeks of each other) of both of my parents. I lost a lot of friends and family this past year due to Covid(at least that is how the deaths were listed), or due to suicide brought on by the depression of those that haven't been able to handle the enforced restrictions/loss of income...what ever.
I'm afraid I haven't been in much of a mood to do any mapping... and with the death of my parents, have had at lot to handle dealing with estates and such.

But you all don't really need to know that... sorry, I'm rambling. I actually need some help, and I hope someone can help me figure out how to do what I'm trying to do. I lost a lot of my maps when my old external hard drive crashed. I realized, recently, that I have a lot of maps saved to this site, and the profantasy forums, since I posted all of my maps in these two forums.

I'm trying to collect all of my old maps, and save them in folders that I can then save in my cloud account. But a lot of my maps here are buried in threads and posts that are over 3 years old. On most forum sites that I've been to, there is a button? link? to posts/threads created by each member. Is there a way to access those threads? I could spend months looking through all of the old archives looking for those that were made by me.

I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.