Thread: Ylianoras D&D campaign map

Default Ylianoras D&D campaign map

Hey everyone!

This is a map I recently finished for a friend that finally decided to DM our group. I finally get to be a player and I'm very very very exited

We worked on it together during this second confinment in my country, and I sincerely hope it will be the last. If everything goes well we should start playing next week and show this map to the rest of the group, can't wait to see their reactions.

Hope you'll like it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ylianoras 0.5x 2 Cedric H..jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	129198

This is legendary. Flawless and professional.
    Personally I'm not a big fan of the lighter color around the coast, I find it confuses the coastline a bit. I'd love to see it without that or toned down a bit.
    Great work!

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Beautiful map.

As a designer, I hear the complaint now again that we love subtle contrasts too much, shades of grey or cream. Whereas not everyone can deal with them as well. I'd suggest playing around with darkening your linework, more so around the coastlines and the text. Just a little.

Don't be afraid of a little extra contrast but what a wonderful style for a map!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really excellent! I love the mountain and forest design you have here and the faded colors work marvelously. The clouds also do a good job with the framing.

Good job, Cédric ! I love the interactions between relief and coastline here, and the touch of pale gold works very well in this pastel color scheme.