Thread: City map needed for DND campaign

Map City map needed for DND campaign

Hello

I am looking to commission a city map for my current DND campaign.

Subject/Description

This city is the capital of the Empire that my players are playing in, and it is the main city that my players will be in.
    The city has a large river running through it, and it has three areas: there is the slum area outside of the main wall. Inside the main wall of the city is the middle-class area with markets, residential areas, and university. The center of the city has an inner wall that divides the rest of the city from the affluent district. Inside the affluent district, there is a major temple, various guild halls, ministry offices and mansion districts. In the middle of the city is a large island where river diverts around it, and on the island is the Imperial Palace. There are two major boulevards: North to South and East to West that all converge at the Imperial Palace.

Style

I am looking for a style similar to the Waterdeep city map. I am not looking for an artistic map but a practical one with a clean design that can guide my players through the city and let them know where they are.

Quality & Size

I am looking for a professional style map, and it is required for print. I want it to be printed on an A4 paper.

Time Constraints

I'd like this to be done by the end of May at the latest.

Copyright

The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio.

Contact Details

Please contact me at tbctylerlee-at-gmail.com
    You can also contact me on Discord at tbclee#9237

Budget
    $150-$200 via PayPal, but willing to go higher if I like your style/quality.

I might be able to help you with your project. I sent you a friend request on Discord as Eowyn#5122.
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Send you an email and also a discord invite which is more convenient for you.
    Samples of my work