Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
This is looking really good. The compass rose is great and I really like the glacier up near the top, it's not a feature you see on many maps.
Thanks a lot! I struggled a bit with the compass, but I'm really happy with it too. The glacier was straight from the client's plans, I wouldn't have thought about adding one by myself, but it does work and it's a nice addition to a map that is otherwise not that detailed about the terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
Looking really good, lovely coloring as well
Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
Really nice! I like the hotsprings (or so I assume they are just south of the glacier).
Thanks Arimel! Yeah, they're hot springs, they're also straight from the client's plans. I'm happy to hear you recognized them as what they were supposed to be!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiAeon View Post
What a beauty. I love the texture and design of the map. It's nice to see some oriental style buildings in a map.
Thank you! The buildings are drawn similarly as in one old Chinese map I used as an inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
That is one hell of a map Mikael ! So elegant and in character ! Congrats !
Thanks a lot Thomas!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Lovely! And that compass is a killer .
Thank you Ilanthar!

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Ooh, 'love the colors and design choices here, just perfect for an Asian-inspired culture. Such a lovely map, Meton !
Thanks a lot Beee! I'm so happy to hear the style looks good, as this was my first time drawing any map with a style close to this!