Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apr/may '21 lite challenge: Doc. Von Bogie and the Cartographers' Clinic

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looking really good - and what a "terrible" disease ... and @Dr Bogie... coincidence? I think not
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

I love when people bring in some character illustration. I love the doctors notes as well, nice touch. Great unique theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Love the details, it looks great. The Dr. Von Bogie illustration is both cool and creepy! The irony here is that I actually am a doctor (obviously you are Psychic), and the coincidence is you mentioning you are Italian and just 30 minutes ago I was telling my daughter some stories of the time I was in Italy (Rome, Florence, Naples/Pompeii) in 1970.
    Well Bogie first of all, thank you. About the double coincidence , that is really strange! I'm not a psychic, I never won the lottery or read others minds! For the picture of the character... you know that was an "artistic" interpretation of you . Oh... and I hope that those trip memories of you visiting Italy were a good ones!

Thank you Tilt and Timetodraw, I'm glad u liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simkin View Post
    Oh... and I hope that those trip memories of you visiting Italy were a good ones!
    It was a great trip. The story she was most interested in was about the young Italian waiter in our hotel who heard some of the guys talking about their cars, so he showed them his car. At first glance it looked like just an old Fiat until he showed them how he had stuffed a 12 cylinder Ferrari engine into this little car. He took them for a ride and scared the crap out of them! Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    At first glance it looked like just an old Fiat until he showed them how he had stuffed a 12 cylinder Ferrari engine into this little car.
    Big question here: where exactly this guy works? I bet for Naples/Pompei

Quote Originally Posted by Simkin View Post
    Big question here: where exactly this guy works? I bet for Naples/Pompei
    At the time he was a young waiter in a small hotel in Rome. Where he got his hands on a Ferrari engine, I have no idea!

Great map Simkin, I like the ship component as compass. Great idea! and since you are psychic, i will keep my thoughts at bay from now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12