hehe, so many mysteries about the guild members .

A bit more of the story :

After a short silence and a long sip of wine.
"But if I want to be complete, I'd better begin by speaking of the young Salim. Salim was a clerk working for Elemerid & Sons, a little company that made a specialty of providing exotic goods to excentric clients.
He was good with numbers yet dotted with the soul and aspirations of an artist, always curious of what strange products stored in the warehouse. Dreaming of adventure, it is no surprise that he became a friend and before all an audience for Anthar Lin, who was precisely one of those many adventurers - with questionable ethics - roaming the taverns and boasting of their successes.
I must add that Anthar was already good with the words, making almost believable his stories, despite a great fondness for exageration. As far as I know, they regularly met at the Playful Tiger, where Anthar Lin was often spending whatever money he may has left in his pocket. If you wonder, He did not have this weird beasty of his at this period, he would not have been tolerated at the game table... you know the tendancy of the thing to walk on tables and papers."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Salim.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	412.8 KB 
ID:	129706