Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Fantasy D&D World Map Commission $400

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maalma.png 
Views:	116 
Size:	5.82 MB 
ID:	129618
    I have a homebrew setting and map I made several years ago with some dA brush sets that I would like to have redrawn from scratch professionally. I still have the .psd and can give that to you as well as a larger .png that's easier to look at, along with markups for what regions are what biomes. Some of the biomes have shifted since I drew the first map. I don't want my original map to be a restriction to the artist. At the end of the day this is a world map, so the level of detail I'm concerned with is showing biomes of regions, major cities/metropoli, and major terrain features. Maybe some wondrous markings, since there are some very large wonders in my setting. (I'm looking for a big map here, something that looks good as a wall spread)
    I don't have an accurate scale for the new map, I ball parked the scale on my map on my first go. The size I'm going for is somewhat larger than Great Britain.

Style
    I'm looking for a fantasy map with some color, like what they have going on with the FR Sword Coast map that gets reused in 5e books (page 5 SC Adventurer's Guide, for example).
    I'm not looking for that exact style, the edges are a little too well-defined, but something to that effect.

Quality & Size
    Professional
    For Print
    Dimensions of map: 24 inches by 18 inches, 7200x5400px
    Raster/Vector is artist's preference, so long as I can update map labels at a later date if I need.

Time Constraints
    I am alright with it taking a couple of months. I'm in no rush as this is just for me and I'd like to drop it sometime after the pandemic ends on my players IRL, which is ofc still a good while out here in the States.

Copyright
    I would like reproduction rights to the map.
    I would like copyright of the map.
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes.
    The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.
    Last edited by Zeyami; 05-09-2021 at 03:31 AM.