Name:	Maalma.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	5.82 MB 
ID:	129618

Quality & Size
    Professional
    For Print
    Dimensions of map: 48 inches by 32 inches
    Raster/Vector is artist's preference, so long as I can update map labels at a later date if I need.

Time Constraints
    Completion of commission in a reasonable time frame.

Copyright
    I would like reproduction rights to the map.
    I would like copyright of the map.
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes.
    The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Hello, Zeyami

You want to map be printed on 48x32 inches canvas? It is a something like 14400x9800 resolution in 300 PPI, it's crazy big. Procreate can't even create files this big. It would cost a lot more than 400$ if artist respect himself\herself.
    Fellow artists can correct me if I wrong with my calculation.

P.S.: My biggest map I drawing right now is 10000x7000 resolution and it gonna take me a year to draw, at least.
    Last edited by vb.maps; 05-06-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vb.maps View Post
    Hello, Zeyami

You want to map be printed on 48x32 inches canvas? It is a something like 14400x9800 resolution in 300 PPI, it's crazy big. Procreate can't even create files this big. It would cost a lot more than 400$ if artist respect himself\herself.
    Fellow artists can correct me if I wrong with my calculation.

P.S.: My biggest map I drawing right now is 10000x7000 resolution and it gonna take me a year to draw, at least.
    I just want a map I can print big and it'll turn out well. Mine was originally pretty big but honestly I don't know what looks good. Your work looks very good and it seems like you have a lot of experience based on your portfolio, so maybe I should be asking for a smaller size? I just don't know what an appropriate size would be.