Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Hi, My Name is Stavros Saristavros, and I am an Indi fantasy author and huge D&D fan.

I post free art on my website to promote my up and coming book, particularly Battle Maps for TTRPG games

Many pieces have been commissioned on my behalf by various artists, and I create my own maps using Dungeon Draft and Two-minute Tabletop Assets.

You can download my Free Maps and art from:

https://thefatefulforce.com/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smiling Orc_Grid reduced.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	7.50 MB 
ID:	129654

Blog Entries

Hi Stavros and welcome to the guild. Thats a fabulous map and in a really nice and unique style. Looking forward to seeing more of your maps. I tried your website but it was very slow for me. I hope that you can put some of them here and that we can show them for you. I have also not heard of Dungeon Draft so if at some time you might like to show us the ropes with that app then it would be very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Hi Stavros and welcome to the guild. Thats a fabulous map and in a really nice and unique style. Looking forward to seeing more of your maps. I tried your website but it was very slow for me. I hope that you can put some of them here and that we can show them for you. I have also not heard of Dungeon Draft so if at some time you might like to show us the ropes with that app then it would be very cool.
    Dungeon Draft is a fantastic mapping tool for creating battle maps for Table Top RPGs.

I will most definitely showcase more here in the near future.

Thank you for visiting my website and bringing it to my attention it is a little slow.

Hey Stavros, welcome to the Guild! I'm glad you decided to join us. This is such a great illustration by Jon (Paper Griffin), he does such solid work.

Happy Mapping!
    - Josh