Thread: Hello!

Guild Applicant

Post Hello!

Hi

I've been making maps for roughly 4-5 years, though it's mostly been a light hobby that hasn't shifted into a more fantasy-based style until around a year ago. I mostly dabble in political maps and maps with mostly basic iconography and detail. Previously, it was more centered around darker color schemes but nowadays it's got a lot more lighter parchment colors and the like. Currently, I mainly use GIMP, which I got started with around a year and a half ago. I'm just looking for a place to share some maps and get some advice on improving them for the most part. Maps and history have been a long-standing interest of mine, so it seems appropriate that I end up here.

But yeah, that's the long way of saying that I exist and I like to draw maps.

(Not particularly familiar with forums and the like so this is a bit of a new experience)

We too exist and like to draw maps, so you should be in good company here

Sounds like you've been at it for a while, so I'm curious to see what kind of things you do. Hope you share something with us soon. And if there's any help you need finding your way around, just holler. Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Blog Entries

Hi Ori, As forums go this is a pretty relaxed and congenial sort. If your looking to upload any images you can use the Go Advanced button when replying and in there is a Manage Attachments where you can upload images and attach them to your posts.
    Hope to see you around.
    Now I wonder if Nori,Dori,Thorin and the rest are going to knock on the guilds door at any moment...