Thread: Looking for a map for personal use in fantasy D&D setting (budget $100-200AUD)

Map [Taken] Lookingfor a map for personal use in fantasy D&D setting (budget $100-200AUD)

Hi!

I would like to commission my DM's map for his birthday. First and foremost: his birthday is 8th July, so there is less than a month to have this completed in.

The map is one main large continent, with some much smaller islands. The map has equal sizes forest, mountains, and desert to represent on the map. A river runs through the centre.

It is primarily for online use but I would like to print it on A4 paper so the DM has a personal copy That is about all I have in terms of quality - as long as it prints nicely on A4 size paper.

I do not require full copyright. This is for a personal campaign only and I will not be reproducing this for commercial purposes.

I like most typical fantasy map designs, I'm not sure if there is a particular name for that style! Antique/greyscale/partial colouring is preferred. If B&W is where my price point is at for you, I'd prefer some shading rather than just black-line.

Payment through Paypal is preferred. $100-200 AUD is my budget (yes, Australian dollar. You can send me your prices in your local currency and I am happy to work with that, so long as a rough conversion falls within my budget)

Please email me (new account so no PM available) for a sketch of the map or if you would like to take up this commission:
    tararoxanne [at] gmail [dot] com
    Last edited by zsafaia; 06-11-2021 at 06:34 PM.

I would be interested in helping you out with a map. I'll send you an email.