Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Good morning, afternoon, or evening... or you night owls.
    My name is Leslie and I have an interesting situation. While many years ago I was a member here, I fell out due to my husband passing.

Well! I am back, but, for different reasons.

My husband was a dungeon master for his most detailed, and in depth D&D game I have ever experienced.

I am swimming in his worlds maps, information, and every small detail you can think of.

Honestly, I am here to commission help on updating these maps. In the long run, I plan on having this commissioned map slathered on as a sleeve tattoo.

It has been 5 years and while the memory of my husband fades, the story he brought me into is imbued in my memory. And I don't want to forget this story, the details, the characters.

But! About me. I homestead. I used to have internet but now I live in the middle of nowhere and I use smoke signals for internet. It works!

I am a crazy cat lady. I have 8. Yes, cats are jerks. I know.

I hope everyone is well, and it's a pleasure to be here.
    Thank you!
    Leslie

Welcome back ! This was a moving message to read, hope you're well and you'll find somebody.ies to help you with your project. You seems like a very nice crazy cat lady.

Welcome to the guild Leslie, I'm glad you decided to join us again! Thanks for sharing a bit of your story as well, it definitely sounds like a great way to remember and honor your late husband. Definitely a cool idea.

I look forward to seeing you around!

- Josh