I guess this is where I say hello. I'm an indie author who writes sci-fi and contemporary romances. I've always loved maps. The older the better. A while back I thought it would be awesome to make my own maps for the worlds I create. This wasn't really with the idea of putting them into my books, though I'm not ruling that out in the future. I'm a very visual storyteller. I like having references in front of me while I write or block out scenes. With contemporary stories, it always helps me if I have a map of the area where my story takes place. Thank you, Google Maps!

I thought it would be a great idea if I could do the same with my sci-fi stories. Hence, making maps of the worlds I create. I picked up Campaign Cartographer in a Humblebundle and haven't looked back. I've had a lot of fun playing around with the software and making maps. I'm still very much a beginner, but I think I'm getting better at it. I'm quickly becoming obsessed with map making and have visited the forums without registering for a while now. I figured it was time to take the plunge and join the community.

So hello!