Introduction/background:
I’m a small indie RPG publisher for the Savage Worlds setting. I am launching a Kickstarter campaign in a couple of months for a new fantasy setting with insect characters. I need a map (or maybe two) for this project in the isometric perspective, within the next 4 months.

Project Scope/Map Description:
One local map covering an area about the size of a large city park. It is in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona, with cliffs, cactus, a river, and a riparian zone. The perspective should be isometric, and the natural features and plants are dotted with a couple dozen tiny castles, towns, and villages made by insects.

I made a pretty detailed mock-up in the top-down perspective using DungeonDraft. That can show you what I want, although there is still a lot of room for creative leeway. I will share those with you if we decide to get serious.

Technical:
I honestly have no idea. I need this map for a two-page spread in a PDF and printed book. I’d also like a stand-alone digital version I can include with product orders.

My Kickstarter campaign has some stretch goals as well. So I might need another map in the near future.

Number of Maps and Style:
One map, two styles. First is greyscale, second is full color. Isometric, no grid.

Copyright:
I want the full copyright. I don’t mind you showing it off in your gallery/website or anything like that. But I want to be able to use it as I see fit.

Deadline:
Late October-ish.

Design Process:

Stage 1 – initial concept sketch – once approved
Stage 2 – A 50% design development submittal for review – once approved
Stage 3 – A 90% design development submittal for review – once approved
Stage 4 – Final Maps

Payment:
Tell me what you think is fair in your inquiry. I know work like this isn’t cheap, and I won’t low-ball you.

Send an inquiry to the following email: calvin (at) twitchybutcherstudios (period) com
Please send a sample of your isometric work.