Thread: Seeking city mapmaker for realistic Romania town

Default Seeking city mapmaker for realistic Romania town

Hello and thank you for reading;
    I'm the owner of a small private RP group over forum, and am recently renovating my website. It's a pathfinder (core system), homebrew lore sort of pseudo realistic year of 1217, in the Wallachian plains , of Romania.

I'm looking for someone familiar enough with European Medieval architecture (of the 1200's) or; Romanesque architecture and potentially.. Gothic architecture to build one or more city maps for my project.

The project itself is to build a static map, so that gifs can be outfitted to the placement of the "target zones". The plan is to create an interactive map where users can click on or hover over a birds eye view city to get information or go to specific threads.

I already have a full set of description and requirement's for the project, but am open to some feedback.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Town 01 blank master.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.34 MB 
ID:	130734
    I have a crude layout of the map that I'm looking to have made what I need is someone with the capability of filling in the empty boxes with buildings appropriate to the game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Town 01 (player)  - Master - Discoveries - North Instalations.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	3.90 MB 
ID:	130735
    I already have a building layout in mind, but do want to discus implementation.

for any questions, time constraints or general information: you can contact me at:
    themadironchef@hotmail.com

There we can discuss workload, and payment options (I have paypal)

Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon.
    -FR
    Last edited by FrozenRequiem; 08-01-2021 at 01:38 PM.

This request is filled thank you