Thread: Anyone remember an old mapping software called something like Dongenie?

Default Anyone remember an old mapping software called something like Dongenie?

Hi there. Been are darn long time since I have been on here. But I am looking for any information any one might have of an old mapping program called something like Dongenie. It's website had a lot of really useful resources and I was hoping the website still existed in some form. Anyone remember that program and the website if it still exists?

Thanks

Orville

I never used it myself, but could you be talking about Dundjinni? As far as I know, it's no longer around, but I could be wrong.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

As concerns websites, far more often than not you can't go wrong with the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine, and sure enough it has an extensive set of captures for Dundjinni.com. Be forewarned that this doesn't mean it got everything that was ever on the site but I do hope, in any case, that my mentioning this helps
    Last edited by Dracontes; 07-12-2021 at 10:04 AM.
    "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities, truth isn't."
    -- Samuel Langhorne Clemens a.k.a. Mark Twain. (1897) Following the Equator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    I never used it myself, but could you be talking about Dundjinni? As far as I know, it's no longer around, but I could be wrong.
    thanks great idea! and yep that was the one I'm looking for

Dundjini was a stamp program, the land the objects were just stamps you align and press to drop onto the map - while it looked good, it was the lowest end graphics creation software.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Remembering

I'd totally forgotten this existed, it brings back some nice memories of hours wasted!