Thread: Looking to commission someone for a map of a fictional, modern city set in the USA

Default Looking to commission someone for a map of a fictional, modern city set in the USA

Hey all, first poster,

I'm looking to commission someone for an ongoing project. Put short, I'm creating a fictional city for Vampire: The Masquerade set in Maryland, USA. While not required, I'd appreciate someone with knowledge of Vampire: The Masquerade for this.

The city begins just as the Chesapeake Bay Bridge ends, stretching horizontally from real world Graysonville to Greensboro and vertically from Trapp to Centreville. The historic district stretches from Southeast Creek southward to Corsica River. Horizontally, it stops just before Tuckahoe State Park. And last but not least... I know Tuckahoe state part still exists.

I'm not knowledgeable about map making or cities. While I could get into map making and make my own, I'm a college student and am extremely busy with school and actually writing the setting. So, I'm looking to get a commission. If this interests you then you can contact me at clownsinstormdrains@gmail.com. Don't hesitate to respond if you have knowledge of Vampire: The Masquerade. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi IM, I've moved your post to the map making requests area, as this is a more appropriate place for it. Hope you can find someone to work with.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"