Hi folks,

I know I've posted a map a few days ago but I had the surprise today to learn that the maps I designed for a novel got released today so, here I am again.

I was approached by author Thomas Riley to draw three maps for his novel We Break Immortals. He needed a double spread page color map of the world and two single page black and white regional maps.

While Thomas thought his world through and through, I managed to squeeze a couple of advices and suggestions for the maps to be an even bigger call for adventure. Being at the service of a world that was so defined was pretty humbling, especially since the maps I drew just before were maps I had almost complete freedom (I'll post them at a later date).

Fun thing, the maps were the focus of the article that came out today (it's a map reveal and, while I did not knew it was a thing, that's something I can appreciate) and I was pretty touched by Thomas words.

Without further ado, here are the maps, I hope you enjoy them, more will be coming in a few month.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eriana final post.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	825.3 KB 
ID:	130598----Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NortheEast post.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	457.4 KB 
ID:	130599----Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The NorthWest post.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	417.1 KB 
ID:	130600
© Thomas REY - 2021 - All rights reserved

As usual, feel free to comment and critic, I welcome both

Cheers !

Thomas