Thread: Ang Mata

Map Ang Mata

Hi folks,

Here's a map I drew a while ago for a private TTRPG party. The players wanted to thank their GM with a little surprise and contacted me. They wanted an explorer style map so, I went a bit crazy with the rhumb lines but I guess it came out ok. Also, I had fun detailling some of the mountain peaks a bit more than my usual and it is the first map on which I tried my current highlighting technique for mountains and I really like using it.

I hope you like it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thomas-rey-final-post.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	821.7 KB 
ID:	131706
    © Thomas REY - 2021 - All rights reserved

Cheers !

Thomas

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Nice work, very nice result... It's very nice of the players for their DM... and for thinking of you too ;-) ! You're doing a great job and we can feel the experience of the experienced drawer

Oh I just love how there is a charted course, and how the whole inner sanctum as it were is surrounded by mountains. This would be so much fun to explore, very compelling.

IR

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Nice work, very nice result... It's very nice of the players for their DM... and for thinking of you too ;-) ! You're doing a great job and we can feel the experience of the experienced drawer
    Glad you think so Joël Yeah, experience helps define a style but I feel I need to experiment a bit more to better my maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    Oh I just love how there is a charted course, and how the whole inner sanctum as it were is surrounded by mountains. This would be so much fun to explore, very compelling.

IR
    Thanks Adfor The party was stranded on this island with no issue but to find what was lurking there.