Thread: Continental map commission, 'fantasy' style, 16" x 20"

Help Continental map commission, 'fantasy' style, 16" x 20"

Thank you everyone for your interest, but we've found the artist we want to work with! Best of luck to all.

Hello artists!

Me and some friends are looking to commission a map of our D&D world (at least, one continent of it) as a gift for our DMs, to commemorate the conclusion of a very long campaign.

We're looking for high-quality work, anywhere between 16" x 20" and 24" x 30" so it can be printed out on canvas for them, and we're hoping the commission can be finished within the next few months.

The style we have in mind is a sort of 'old, traditional fantasy' style-- low colour saturation (the sort of lapis-blue wash for the sea, greens and beiges for the landmass, etc.) with landmass details (mountain ranges, a few rivers, etc.) and a small handful of significant landmarks (three kingdoms, possibly marked symbolically and by name?), and the route the party took through the campaign.

In terms of copyright, the world is a homebrew world-- the map will not be used commercially, but we want all rights for the map and its contents to be reserved to the dms that created it.

We're offering $500-$600 (USD) which can be paid through paypal.

If you're interested in the offer, please reach out to me at kathryn.lenis--at--gmail.com (replace the --at-- with @) with some references/your portfolio and/or any further questions you might have. I have some samples of the map (from the campaign) I can provide as a reference on request.

Thank you!
    Last edited by KathrynAnon; 08-08-2021 at 10:21 PM.

Email Sent!

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

You've got mail.

Email sent!