I would like to commission a map of Nairobi in approximately year 2100 for my own homebrew cyberpunk RPG. For now this is just for own use, but who knows what I might want to do with it in the future.

In this future world Nairobi is a scene for a space elevator project by a joint European-African consortium. There is occasionally violent rivalry with Nigeria, local eco- and all sorts of terrorists, criminal gangs, Chinese and American spies, irresponsible megacorporations etc.

The map should be loosely based on present day Nairobi as concerns basic geography, district names, main streets and some of the landmarks (like the national parks), but 80 years allows for plenty of artistic license and improved city planning. The future Nairobi features at least:
- Kibera slums have been subject to gentrification on steroids with several arcologies now known as Kibera towers built in the area. Other slums exist and new ones have been created
- the Nairobi Dam has been expanded and cleaned up to form a much larger lake with a couple of lakeside marinas colloquially known as Lesser Victoria sometimes just Mdogo or even ironically Ziwa Kubwa.
- monorail system connecting Kibera towers to the CBD at Moi street (previously Moi avenue)
- light rail system, new railways and highways have been built to accommodate the much larger city
- a spaceport for rocket launches for the space elevator project
- the city has small European, Korean and Chinese enclaves in the loose sense of the word

The map should have inserts with close-up of Moi street area indicating some of the best known clubs and the Kibera towers area indicating both the existing towers and the current development and cornering on the marina.

The map should be in dark bluish tones, give a bit blueprinty vibe and have some neon glows (it is cyberpunk and night after all). It would be great if there could be some subtly African style elements.

The map should be fairly large. I would like to print it out in A2 format.

I would like to receive the rights to the map for whatever, including commercial purposes, but I would be very happy if the artist exhibits it as part of the artist's portfolio.

I am not in a particular hurry, but of course would like to have it sooner rather than later. If you are interested please contact me with your fee and schedule proposal via e-mail suklesa--at--gmail.com (you know how this works)