Thread: Country Map - Redraw with Additions

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Country Map - Redraw with Additions

Hi All,

I've been DMing a game for a couple of years now and have been using a map I previously had made through a paid commission here in 2017. As the game has progressed, so has the landscape and the map needs a few updates and further details. As I couldn't get a response from the original artist, I thought I'd take the opportunity to just get a complete redraw.

The map is below, I love the styling of this, but I don't expect a carbon copy at all, different cartographers have different style of course, but I am looking for something of equal or better quality please. I like colour, but if you think a take in more pastel, or even shaded tone would work better, I'm open to ideas and interpretations..

Dhalia Map

High enough quality to print and look good a2 sized would be great. No time limit particularly on this, but the sooner the better of course. Reproduction rights would be great, dependant on costs, but not essential.

Please email me on spherbert-at-gmail.com with info, examples, prices etc and I will come back to you.

Thank you
    Last edited by Sean Patrick Herbert; 10-24-2021 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Artist Found

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

You've got mail.

Guild Journeyer

Hello, I've sent you an e-mail. cheers!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Thank you to everyone who got in contact, I have responded to your emails with thanks and look forward to working with you in the future.