Thread: Can you learn to draw by making maps?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think so, really, i hope so. I never draw before start making maps, so, i believe i can draw. I experience for my self, with time.

After a lot of discussions and looking around, I got my first drawing tablet!

It is an Intuos 5 medium and got it second hand for $43 with shipping. Now, I think I am ready to start my GIMP-y journey! I'm gonna start by cleaning... a lot of cleaning. And then drawing some mountains!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tablet-dustyboy.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	5.50 MB 
ID:	131232

Quote Originally Posted by Grimrskegg View Post
    After a lot of discussions and looking around, I got my first drawing tablet!

It is an Intuos 5 medium and got it second hand for $43 with shipping. Now, I think I am ready to start my GIMP-y journey! I'm gonna start by cleaning... a lot of cleaning. And then drawing some mountains!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tablet-dustyboy.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	5.50 MB 
ID:	131232
    Since you have a tablet I'd actually suggest Krita for a better drawing and painting experience. Although maybe things have changed, it pays to experiment a bit.

Default Great Question!

Hiya, great question and I'm sure its already been answered! Looking forward to chatting with you and seeing your work!