As light was turning into darkness, Gröngeldt, the owner of the merchant caravan, decided to set up camp for the night. We set up camp in a clearing off the side of the road. Hinterveldt, the captain of the Red Olive Mercenary Band, instructed our scout, Lindwurm, to remove all traces of our passing. The wares we were transporting were quite precious. After the carriages were arranged in a semi-circle, the horses were hitched to a post in the Southeast corner of the campsite. Some brothers in arms slept in tents. Others slept on the bare ground ready to spring into action at the faintest alarm. Pulling the short end of the stick, I slept in a sleeping bag on the ground. The merchants slept in their caravans. We still had 2 days to go before reaching Regzingelstadt. Hopefully, I will be sleeping more comfortably tomorrow night. We've been travelling for 5 days already. I can't wait to sleep on a soft bed. Two days seem too long. 🤦*♂️ I'm a mercenary. I shouldn't be thinking about such things.🤭

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210924_220033-01.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	2.10 MB 
ID:	131243

This is the pencil work on A4 paper. Tomorrow I will ink.