Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
Holy cow that is amazing! The level of detail... What type of watercolors did you use for this? The colors are really clean.

Also, as a side note, I like your new profile (the image alongside your posts, that is the profile right?) picture!
Thanks Arimel. In terms of the watercolours I used the pebeo studio watercolour paints which I usually use for my maps. I was very careful when laying down the base colours to get consistent colouring, particularly on the roofs. For the base colours I would mix up a decent amount of the colour in a small bowl and dilute it with water to get a consistent dilution across the three maps. When laying down the colour I would use a large brush and try to fill complete areas in one go to avoid lines from laying wet colour over dry colour. Pictured below is most of the selection of colours that I used.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211024_083607.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	131628

I'm glad you like the new profile picture as well, I've been meaning to make my profile pictures consistent across platforms for a while so made the new one last week. My old one was an image that I've been using as my gaming profile pic for years and wasn't drawn by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
Wow Will, you are seriously stepping up your mapping game, this is incredible! I love how you put the foliage all along the outside of the buildings, it gives it such a natural flow.

IR
Thanks Ian, it was a hard project but I'm glad I stuck with it as the result has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
Vewry nice!
Quote Originally Posted by KaiAeon View Post
This is great!
Quote Originally Posted by Marcolino View Post
amazing city map.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the complements.