Thread: The Cerulean Strait

The oasis-hamlet of Joppa, along the far rim of Moghra'yi, the Great Salt Desert.

Map The Cerulean Strait

It's been a while since I sat down to draw so I wanted to keep it simple and try out a new style of forest/trees with shading to ease back into it. Spent a slow Saturday morning on this and really pleased with how it came out. Thoughts and tips always appreciated

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-07 - The Cerulean Strait.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	523.9 KB 
ID:	131626

All hand-drawn; started with a rough pencil plan before inking with fineliners; 130gsm A5; July 2021.

Nice map. i like the style. How you made to make so clean from paper to digital?

The oasis-hamlet of Joppa, along the far rim of Moghra'yi, the Great Salt Desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcolino View Post
    Nice map. i like the style. How you made to make so clean from paper to digital?
    Thanks! I normally just take a photo with my phone in good lighting or I scan it. Other than that I don't really make any changes digitally. This one was a scan I think, whereas the previous maps I've put up on here were photographed.

Very nice, I like the new tree style.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.