Okay, this is my first request and first post here, so please be patient with me. I'm willing to pay via PayPal, but the price is negotiable depending on quality and the price the artist requests (I know several artists, so I'm willing to pay a decent amount for good work).

This campaign is one I've been working on for ages, and I would like to see it in full physical form finally. The first map, the city, is meant to be absolutely massive. I can't think of a good scale to use, but from one end of the city, it takes from sunrise to sunset to get from one end to the other by carriage. It should have four gates, one in each cardinal direction, and two docks districts, one for fisherman and the other for actual shipping. This map is the most important map, so contact me for more information.

The second map is for the rest of the world. It should be roughly the same size as the Earth, but with only three continents. Aside from the placement of two cities, I have no qualms about the locations of anything in the second map. I would like the main city from the first map (known as "Sanctum") to be located on the northern bank of a small sea (called "The Lake"). Directly south of Sanctum across The Lake is it's rival city (which is nowhere near as large), called Triton. There is a land route around The Lake from Sanctum to Triton on the eastern side of The Lake (The Lake should connect to the ocean on it's western side), but other than that, the artist is free to do as they wish with the map.