Hi Folks,

Today, I'm sharing not one map but seven ! I was commissioned back un February by a DM who wanted his world brought ot life. He needed seven continents spread over six maps (three A3 sized and three A4). So, I went at it. Had I had to draw the whole world at once, I'm pretty sure I'd had despaired and got a mapmaker's block but the divided task allowed for a good pace. I had to stop at times due to urgent commissions and the need to draw something else (still maps though) but all in all, I delivered not too much later than was planned.

The client had a rough idea of what he wanted and gave few informations besides basic continent shapes, basic layout for the world map (the seventh map) and rough biome ideas that we edited together.

It was fun to work on such a long project and it was tough keeping everything consistent but it was educative. The last map, Lasarev was drawn using Procreate and an ipad while the others were drawn wiith Photoshop and my trusted Wacom intuos M (it's a workhorse !) and I hope it did not induce inconsistencies.

Finally, the client wanted torn and worn parchments so, I was really happy to oblige

With no further ado, here are the maps :

The world (125 x 62,5 cm) : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Total.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	5.41 MB 
ID:	131781

The A3 continents : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K'caj Final post.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	131782----Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rel Final post.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	131783----Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noom Xalenfell final post.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	131784

And the A4 continents : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reywas Final Post.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	693.3 KB 
ID:	131785----Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terrin final islands post.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	777.3 KB 
ID:	131786----Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lasarev final.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	793.3 KB 
ID:	131787

© Thomas REY - 2021 - all rights reserved for all maps

I hope you like them and I'd love to hear your thoughts

Cheers !

Thomas