Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, so please let me know if I should ask elsewhere.

I'm trying to use the latest version of Wilbur (1.89) to generate rivers using the Texture->Other Maps->River flow... option. Every time I try this, the background image of the map data disappears and it's as if I had checked the box to say override the background color. As a result, I can never get a version of my map with a rivers overlay. I even tried saving after the rivers were generated, with the black screen showing, but when I reload the file, the rivers are not present.

If I switch to the 32-bit version, it works as expected, the rivers are shown on top of the rest of the map, but I experience other instabilities (frequent crashing) with that 32-bit version.

Is this a known issue with 1.89, or is there something I need to do to get the rest of my map data to display along with the rivers? I notice a similar thing happens if I use ctrl-Z to undo an operation - all the terrian/height turns black, but in that instance I can zoom in or out and then scroll and the display refreshes. Oddly, choosing the menu option to refresh the display doesn't show the map data. I have to do something like zoom first and then scroll.

I am using Windows 11, in case it might be related to that.

Thanks,
Brian