Thread: Nov/Dec '21 Lite Challenge: Map a Dragon's Lair!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi guys!

I haven't been around the forum lately, but I decided to draw a map during the upcoming week, an island that is a home to 6 dragons. So I came over to look for some inspiration and this challenge is here, what a coincidence!

Do you think I could post my map here when I create it, or does it specifically have to be one lair of a one dragon?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisachik the Wanderer View Post
    I haven't been around the forum lately, but I decided to draw a map during the upcoming week, an island that is a home to 6 dragons. So I came over to look for some inspiration and this challenge is here, what a coincidence!

Do you think I could post my map here when I create it, or does it specifically have to be one lair of a one dragon?
    People frequently say, and many police TV shows often quote: "there is no such thing as coincidence" I say, BullCrap!
    Coincidences happen all the time and I find them very interesting. A frequent coincidence for me & my wife is that we always meet someone we have a connection to whenever we travel. 18 years ago we were in the Orlando Airport waiting for our flight back to Maine. I started talking to a random couple who were standing near us. Turns out they live in the first house I lived in after I was born.

Although I used the singular "Dragon's Lair" my intention was not to limit your creativity, If your lair houses 6 dragons then I say Fantastic!!