Quote Originally Posted by Antoine.L View Post
Much better for me! The smalls town icons help a lot for the global understanding.

Courage for the continuation! You're on the path for a masterpiece!
Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Speaking of wizardry, you're crafting a magical map in here !
I'm really impressed by your last maps, and this one is setting the bar even higher.
Haha, well I’m glad we can both be inspiring to each other. Let’s hope our mapmaking endeavors will continue to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
It's looking so great, DD. Too bad the show isn't even half as good...
Thank you Diamond! I’m sorry to hear you are so disappointed by the show! A lot of people seem to feel that their beloved world and story is butchered. Well, at least we have the books!

Quote Originally Posted by Wired View Post
Saying this looks better than the show would be really underselling the quality of the map (so far) since the show is awful.
Ha, Wired! Thank you! I’m glad you raised it above awful. And I hope to continue making this map a nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
This already looks amazing.
J.E. is our top-notch cartographer here, so no wonder you take inspiration from him, as many other i presume (myself included).
However, you do have your own inprint in this and your illustrations are so inspirational and neat!
Met Stevenson is amazing, his depth and colors are so good! I’m glad you like my take on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
Gorgeous! D'you think you'll colour it in and put prominent structures on the map for flavour?
I’m absolutely planning to put some color on this map! What prominent structures would you like to see?

Well, here is my latest WIP! I’ve added mountains, peaks, rocks, canyons, weird looking rocks, etc. Not done with lining but I’m well underway!

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EE990E72-765C-476F-BF5B-A6F1D5B22518.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	7.90 MB 
ID:	132105