Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
TO ADELAIDE

I've watched OtGW around this time of year, yearly, for the past few years. I didn't do it this year. Shame. It's so short it's more like watching a movie than a TV show. And every single episode is a BANGER. So good. You captured a shocking amount of the show in here that one can only appreciate if they've watched the show. Even down to a teacup on a stump.

I am surprised you don't have the image of the beast, though, unless I'm missing it. Just the lantern itself. That's the one thing I'd like to see if you ever remade this. OtGW is full of memorable NPC designs, and in your capturing of the WORLD they travel through, I also miss the weird vibrance of the life, poems, and songs.

It's delightful though and I'm sure your friend will love it.
Thank you so much! Yeah I wanted to hide things for my friend to spot the longer they looked. I was trying to find a way to work the beast in but couldn't find one I was happy with. It would have also meant I would want to add Wirt's hat and Greg's teapot and probably the woodsman's axe etc. So perhaps for a larger rendition in the future maybe!