Thread: Odile's World

Default Odile's World

Hey there ! I can at last show some of the maps I did for my book.
    I hope you're not against cartoon style on mapmaking..
    Let me know what you think

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18_PAM1rvb.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	4.66 MB 
ID:	132452
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18_PAM2.1rvb.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	132453

Cheers !

That looks amazing! I like the color scheme, the little tags on each town/city, and the whole impression the maps gives me is really good.
    Is it just me, or are east and west reversed in this world?

Guild Member

Graphic language of the maps is amazing, I would love to see more of your work.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That's lovely work! The characters are awesome, especially the old sailor guy. Is your book already published? If so, where can I find it?

Blog Entries

Very stylish and inventive. Best of luck with the book.

Hey thanks ! That's actually my girlfriend who made the final letters ! (she's better than me at pretty much anything haha !)
    Also I don't have time to really draw these past few months but some of my work are here :
    https://www.instagram.com/pamhansel/

Thanks Redrobes ! It work more than fine I'm nearly at the shipping process now

Thanks Diamond ! It was an Atlas project on kickstarter. It already end a few months ago. If you're still interested send me a message

Alright I'm a noobie on forums, I was replying to each one by one and just figure it out that I just flood that topic ! I should have made one message for all. SORRY !
    And yes Jshoer, Indeed the east and west are reversed and now you mention it, it admit It was a mistake I didn't think about !!

Blog Entries

Yes, you can tick the little ["]+ boxes in the bottom right of any posts you want to include before hitting the "reply to thread" button and then it will fill out the one reply box with all of the quotes all ready for you to answer. Like this ->

Quote Originally Posted by _PAM_ View Post
    Hey thanks ! That's actually my girlfriend who made the final letters ! (she's better than me at pretty much anything haha !)
    Also I don't have time to really draw these past few months but some of my work are here :
    https://www.instagram.com/pamhansel/
    Thanks Redrobes ! It work more than fine I'm nearly at the shipping process now
    Thanks Diamond ! It was an Atlas project on kickstarter. It already end a few months ago. If you're still interested send me a message
    Alright I'm a noobie on forums, I was replying to each one by one and just figure it out that I just flood that topic ! I should have made one message for all. SORRY !
    And yes Jshoer, Indeed the east and west are reversed and now you mention it, it admit It was a mistake I didn't think about !!