Thread: World map for my setting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post World map for my setting

Hello! Like a few other posts I have seen recently, I have not posted here before, sorry if I missed anything.
    I am working on a custom setting for a online D&D game I run for my friends on Roll20. I usually only run modules so this is new to me. What I have discovered in attempting to
    Create this world from scratch, is that I suck at envisioning scale. I also have relatively little understanding of map pricing here but I have up to 300$ available to throw at the project, a bit more
    If I have severely underestimated map costs.

I am currently preparing to run the game, so time wise I have at least four months, possibly more if needed.

What I need: I need someone willing to parse bad pencil sketches of my world. I also need someone willing to give input and lend their expertise on biomes and landmasses. As I only have a rough idea as to the
    actual layout of the world. I have countries and some landmarks but they are subject to change or move places with your input, I am absolutely willing to listen to your expertise.

Side note, this is a Disk World, so that also poses it's own unique problems. I will post a example of my awful pencil sketches so you know what you are getting into. Please let me know if you have other questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maralon.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	7.29 MB 
ID:	132104