Dec/Feb '22 Lite Challenge: Map a Randomly Designed Dungeon or Village!

Map a Dungeon or Village created by a very cool random dungeon generator. I am including a link to the 2 random generators.
These generators were created by Watabou. Click on them, play with them, find a map you like and recreate it in your style.
Include as much details as you wish. Some people like very plain basic maps that they can customize and others like maps loaded
with details to give them ideas. Both ways are good, make this map the way you want to make it.

Here are the Links:
One-Page-Dungeon

Village Generator

Please remember to title each thread: Dec/Feb "22 Lite Challenge: < your title here >

Also remember to preface each image you want to show up in the thumbnail scraper
with: ### Latest WIP ### (If you don't, your map won't show up for the voters at
voting time, which might hurt your chances. ) Try using the WIP Icon to make it nice and easy.

Please note: If you put more than one image on the same post, only one of them gets picked up.

Due to the Holidays affecting the timing of the Lite challenge we will give you 2 months to make your maps
and we will end on or about the 14th of February, after which we'll have 3 days of voting.
The winner of this challenge will receive, a silver compass, demonstrating his or her Mapiness!!!

Quick rules reminder: The Lite Challenge is open to anyone who has not already won 3 Silver compasses,
1 Gold Compass, or been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
Also, the map has to be started on or after the first day of the challenge, no reusing older maps even if they were not finished, unless you start over from scratch.
DEADLINE: End of day, February 14th (provided I don't fall asleep in my chair again.)

Here is what one of the Watabou Dungeons look like.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watabou-Dungeon.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	132155