Alright, so, I love the generators. Spent too many hours messing with them as I watch TV at night. As the norm I find myself doing a battlemp, as I really like it when I hear someone used it in a quick game or a campaign. A photo realistic battlemap size town should push me and my laptops ability to the limit. But with 2 months to work on it, I am going to try.

Barraglom or Barraglom Bend which ever you prefer. Population 64. The generator pulled it up as Cowalley, but I changed the name as it looks like crop fields and not pasture for cows.

I chose this one after countless maps because I figure it will push me. Forests, River, River Banks, Bridge, Fields, Roads, and 16 buildings. I will be creating a lot of new assets for this ones. I have always loved trees that are a little sparse so you can see beneath them, better off as single or paired, but will need fuller trees for the forests, so this will be a new direction for me. Some new buildings planned as well, some updates and some heavily lichened do the trees shade. And then the bridge. Keeping it to scale it will be 25x125 ft long. This should be fun.

Starting Town Pictured Below

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barraglom.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	132281