Hai all,

I just joined a saw this challenge and I was looking for some inspiration to draw and this was it.
I loved going through the generator, very addicting actually

I choose this image from the town generator as a starting point:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolf_point.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	4.22 MB 
ID:	132334

I got myself some paper and started drawing, this generated town is not how I would lay out a town myself but it was great to be tickled in a different direction/ way of doing things.

Wolf Point is a farming and fishing town around the Wolf River crossing along one of the bigger roads crossing the countryside.
There is a church with a graveyard and the church is always full on rest days. But as good river people there is also a small shrine on the east shore for the river goddess where fishermen go before fishing and praying for a good catch and where farmers go during the growing months hoping to prevent a flooding while the crops are still on the fields.

Oh well, usually while drawing stories or facts form about the place and that is half the fun.

This is my current view, I have done some of the line work but I might still change things and now I am thinking on how I will finish the map. (colors, black-white, sepia etc)
I have some struggles converting and scaling the image but overall I think I have the correct idea.. I hope

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_wolfpoint.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	132333

Have a great day!