Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dec/Feb '22 Lite Challenge: Breside

That looks great. Love the border.

Oh, this is going to be a good one too! I missed the first one, the wip tag didn't pick up the drawing. Which one will be your final submission for the challenge?

I like the second one's layout better, but the additional buildings in the 1st one look great, especially the abbey.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Bogie Thank you!

@Kisachik the Wanderer The second one will be my submission for the challenge. I started it to practice some detail work for the first map which I wasn't satisfied with. It felt a little too rigid for a village map. I will rework the first map to show a town that is being rebuilt after a war or (super-)natural disaster. The first map has now been transferred to A3 paper so that I add more details. The original A5 size was too small.

Thank you for the encouragement.
    Last edited by KaiAeon; 02-11-2022 at 12:13 AM.
    View my website and Instagram

I finished inking. I won't have time to do the ink wash before the end of the day. So this is my submission.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Norsandway Village - inked.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	7.00 MB 
ID:	132763

Nice, I like how you highlighted the buildings with darker lines than the fields and woods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12