First Map:

The village has been overrun by an invasion and in it's wake is a decimated hamlet. I am looking for a map of a village along the art style and time of Darkest Dungeon. I do not want a sky view but a view of someone entering the village. I'm looking for dilapidated buildings. At the back of the village is the only standing building, The Chapel. This is a small chapel nothing grand where the windows are boarded up to hold back the invasion. Some of the painted windows are broken.

Buildings that the players can repair so should be very prevalent is:
Blacksmith
Potion Shop
Gem Crafters
Training Grounds
Inn
Graveyard

There needs to be a town square as events happen there.

Each building should look unique. I also would like to see these buildings repaired so there can be a transition for the players.

Second Map:

The view of the kingdom, I need to work with you on what this looks like. I am open to opinions. The village is in the central west of the map. The things that have to be there are other small villages that didn't survive and a major city. This can be an overhead view. I am very open to discussions on this and want to chat about specific points of interest.

If this is a project you are interested in reach out to seroth77@gmail.com with your portfolio and prices.