Thread: First batch of commissioned maps

Guild Journeyer

Map First batch of commissioned maps

First 4 maps are done, 14 to go

Maps are fully hand drawn using quills, rapidographs, brushes, ink and watercolor on A5 paper. Original is scanned in 600 dpi and prints are then colored/dipped in coffee. I made collages so I don't have to upload 12 pictures separately.

The Inkleandell gap is a heavily fortified mountain pass with small settlement and mines. The fortification are made to keep out the desert tribes.

Missrodell was a small fishing village until the the rich started using the river as a trade route for the city up north. Now the local populace has to pay taxes for "protection".

Vandcor estate is a land owned by Lord Van Richter. Apart from the slaves working the tree plantations there are rarely people around his mansion. It might have something to do with the rumors of screaming coming from his house.

Vettorn is a small village in the swamp built on a few patches of solid ground around the vortex. The vortex itself is connected to the water realm and is throwing out clear water. But there has to be something magical in the water too since the trees around it are red and silver.

Had a lot of fun working on this, next up is Heabrook, the last civilized place northwest of the Inkleandell gap

If you're interested in the rest of my work visit:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Strigunart

IG: https://www.instagram.com/strigun.art/

You can also contact me via those pages
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inkleandell gap collage.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	6.21 MB 
ID:	132596   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Missrodell collage.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	3.15 MB 
ID:	132597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vandcor Estate collage.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	2.64 MB 
ID:	132598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vettorn collage.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	4.79 MB 
ID:	132599  
    Last edited by Strigunart; 02-02-2022 at 08:08 AM. Reason: forgot put put links for ma pages