Quote Originally Posted by Clyph View Post
Stunning! And representing the Maori, nice!
Thank you so much! Yes! I was quite excited to include the Maori, and to try and depict the Koru for their symbol too!

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
These maps are really great! I love how you developed such a complex and diverse world within our own solar system.
Thank you! I plan on including more and more factions, locations etc. as I go along, and it has been proving very fun.

I wanted to continue adding more typically unrepresented/stateless nations in this map of the Jupiter Trojans. So with some research and a bit of advice from the Atlas Altera discord, I have added several more groups to this map including the Kuki, Itelmen, Nias, Buka, and more. I also added the additional faction symbols below the names of the asteroids, to indicate their presence there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jupiter Trojans.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	133291

In total I have 18 factions which currently have territory/influence in the Greek Camp of the Jupiter Trojans, but in truth I want to add more, with more single-location factions too. If anyone has any ideas themselves that would be great to hear

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trojan Factions4.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	133292

I haven't added the void ecology aspects yet, as I am still racking my brains to figure out a good way to depict or symbolise feeding or hatching grounds. Maps on this subject for real-world animals don't seem to have that intricate symbols, so I've got that left to do.