I think this is nearing completion, though there are more things that I want to add to this map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jupiter Trojans.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	849.4 KB 
ID:	133237

I changed the main sleepways' directions a little bit, and I decided to add in more minor sleepways that connect to almost all of the Jupiter Trojans here, bar the asteroids used as military bases.

Also more importantly I added in faction icons! The only one I had beforehand was the icon for the Luxembourg Commonwealth, but I am pretty happy with the others. I might add a few more, but it depends on how many factions I want to occupy territory or exert influence in the Trojans. I will add these underneath each asteroid name depending on their affiliation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trojan Factions.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	133238

One of the main things that I am trying to figure out how to depict is void ecology. Yes, in this setting there are unintelligent space dwelling organisms, like Space Whales perhaps, that drift between asteroids and such. I would like to somehow show the migration routes, or the drifting patterns, of these void-creatures or their hatching grounds. I think it could be quite interesting to also depict a non-human, non-sentient even, part of the Jupiter Trojans. I don't really know how to do this, as I don't want to have an overwhelming amount of line types in this map.