If this is not the right place to make this request, please let me know. I don't think I could afford to commission a map, so I'm hoping for recommendations for existing maps that are either unlabelled, or have enough space to easily add labels. I'm looking for a map of a city, and of a continent or a large part of one where that city might be, for a tabletop role-playing game, using the "Almbrecht After Dark" setting for Fate.

It's a low-fantasy, low-magic setting, and the setting details imply a loose resemblance to central Europe in the early 19th century. The city, Almbrecht, is on a river, the Alm, and is also a port on a sea or ocean. Almbrecht is industrialized, and of substantial size, but at least a few other cities are larger. It was once the capital of a small kingdom, but was absorbed by an expanding empire. That empire is currently in a civil war, and communication between Almbrecht and the capital is difficult. This suggests to me that Almbrecht is near a natural border of some that limits travel overland, and that there's either no direct route by water to the capital, or it's a long route.

I don't necessarily need a lot of detail; just something that's suggestive for narrative purposes.