Hello, first of all, I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask as Inkarnate is probably not even considered a software since it's only in a web browser (as far as I'm aware) but I didn't know where else to ask.
I'm not even sure if anyone has any experience with these two map-making tools as they are not even listed in the "List of Mapping Software" and I haven't seen either mentioned anywhere on the forums, but as I mentioned, I don't know where else to ask.

I'm sure this debate has been debated many times over, however, I want to ask for a recent opinion.

Basically, I have experience with both but with Inkarnate it's very limited as I've never finished a map in Inkarnate and I've used Inkarnate only during the times when even the Premium version was quite barebones (in my opinion), so like 1 day after purchasing Inkarnate premium I went on to search for alternatives and found Wonderdraft which at that point in time just seemed superior in every way (including the fact that it was a one-time payment). But I've heard that over the time Inkarnate has gotten many great updates and I haven't been keeping up, so idk what's the deal with Inkarnate now.

Now, don't get me wrong I'm totally satisfied with Wonderdraft as I've been working with it for over a year, but I like to try different things and I'm thinking about going back and trying out Inkarnate again but I don't want to regret spending that subscription money again.

Recently I've heard more positive things about Inkarnate tho, like that they update quite frequently, listen to community feedback and that for cities it's better than Wonderdraft.

So what's your opinion/experience on this? I'd like to hear!