Thread: Wonderdraft vs Inkarnate Premium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just from a feature comparison, it seems that Inkarnate can do more than just world maps, but also cities, buildings, etc. Is that something that Wanderdraft can do? Looking at it, it seems to be just world maps.

Quote Originally Posted by sheldonl View Post
    Just from a feature comparison, it seems that Inkarnate can do more than just world maps, but also cities, buildings, etc. Is that something that Wanderdraft can do? Looking at it, it seems to be just world maps.
    I do not use wonderdraft for this, but if you look at the wonderdraft subreddit you will see many examples of city maps made in wonderdraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
    I do not use wonderdraft for this, but if you look at the wonderdraft subreddit you will see many examples of city maps made in wonderdraft.
    Hi, Ill start in pen and fineliners, but wonder, I do have android tablet, but does play store have any good apps for making maps, or not nessessary anything too fancy, just a simple dungeons, very courious as Im absolutely not familiar with digital art, any information is appreciated. Thanks!